Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Refining and Information Management Lead
Employment Type: Full time
Reporting To: Head, Data Refining & Information Management
- This role is responsible for all Business operations reports and provide support for operation departments.
- Achieve at least 90% automation of all performance reports across the business.
- Assist in all project Cost benefit analysis company wide and Impact analysis of projects.
- Perform periodic trend analysis to show revenues and energy growth of the company.
- Responsible for all standard and adhoc operation reports for Technical, commercial, and other department
- Carry out financial projections and analysis for proposed projects or capex investment.
- Develop effective reporting tools that help drive and monitor performance across the business.
- Develop and enforce periodic trend analysis to show all key performance indicators to drive the strategic departments effectiveness.
- Supervise a team of analysts to design and prepare periodic performance reports and analytics.
- Provide analytics that help management make sound decision with regards to Technical commercial and marketing strategies.
- Drive and monitor data synchronization and quality for the business.
- Management reporting framework (KPI’s) providing stakeholders with the required analytics relating to business activities.
- Use business data to proffer strategic solutions and develop strategies that help direct non-operational activities in terms key Business parameters.
- Lead a team of analysts who utilize the mass of data generate in the business to aid strategic business decisions across the company.
- Ensure all reports are standardize across the Business.
- Prepare and present strategic analytical reports to guide business decision making.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Management.
- This role requires a First Degree or its equivalent Diploma qualification
- Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience with advance analytics.
- The person must be experienced and be able use complex data platforms and analytics skill set.
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Corporate/ Business Strategy
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- Leadership/ Managerial Skills
- Critical and innovative thinking
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Deadline: 24th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online