ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
Function: Business development
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- The Direct sales executive (DSE) is responsible for driving sales increase of all ipNX retail products (FOS) within the territory he works in.
- She/he must recruit new subscribers through personal engagement and follow up.
- The DSE must be able to develop relationships with Estate managers, facility managers and any key stakeholder.
- DSE’s must be able to win back churned customers and re-build broken relationships.
- Achieve set sales targets.
- The DSE must maintain and grow a pipeline of potential subscribers. This pipeline report must be submitted on a weekly basis.Must carry out route mapping to identify potential and existing customers with given territory.
- Must be able to maintain a good working relationship with Team Lead and other DSE’s.
- Must be polite at all times to customers and report any customer feedback during weekly meetings.
- Must be present at all sales trainings and weekly meetings.
- Must abide by the ipNX policies and standards when on ipNX premises and in dealing with customers.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- HND in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines
- Understanding of communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; field sales, consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets.
- Demonstrate a high level of organization and quality with multitasks, efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence.
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the telecoms or FMCG space; knowledge of retail market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities and leadership.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
Deadline: 30th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.