DMOT Enterprises, a multinational company in the FMCG, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary / Objective
- Oversee and coordinate the daily Order Fulfillment Rate & on Time Delivery.
- Implement productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
- Create, Plan and Manage Daily Delivery Plan.
- Create Delivery Plan based on available Stock against Open Sales Order by extracting the Open Items using the Big Process Portal.
- Check On Hand Stock per SKU and Locations available in Warehouse.
- Use loadability matrix to convert quantity into vehicle requirements (Internal & 3PL).
- Notify 3PL for provision of vehicle based on requirements and location of dispatch in the evening on a daily basis.
- Share Delivery Plan with Team (Dispatch Clerk, Picker, Stock Checker, Forklift Operator, and Delivery Driver during Morning briefing on a daily basis.
- To ensure prompt delivery of sales orders in accordance to agreed Order-Cycle Time period
- To Monitor OFR and OTD Report daily
- To communicate with Inventory Clerk & SCM for OOS and Stock Replenishment.
- Approve OTD update on SAP.
- To review the Daily Customer Feedback Monitoring Report & Customer Dispatch Monitoring Report and take action where necessary.
- To ensure timely submission of mandated daily depot-related reports
- Background & Experience
- We require candidates with manufacturing experience and good background. FMCG experience will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Excel and general management/administrative experience required.
- High initiative, reliable and high attention to detail.
- Always on ground to support the team
- Candidates should possess an SSCE qualification with 1 – 7 years work experience.
Deadline: 13th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.