The Nigerian Women Trust Fund (NWTF) was created in 2011 to increase the representation of women in Nigerian governance at all levels and address the growing concerns about the gender imbalance in elective and appointive positions. The goal of the Fund is to institutionalize access to resources for women in politics in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Part-time
- Drive NWTF vehicle(s) and execute the tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Ensure the safety of passengers, cargo and vehicle and observe traffic rules and road discipline.
- Perform day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle to ensure roadworthiness. This includes daily check of tyres, brakes, engine oil, fan belt, etc.
- Ensure that in case of accident, supervisors are informed, and a police report is obtained.
- Maintain the vehicle road logbook at all times.
- Check daily status and availability of spares, jack and tools.
- Refuel the vehicle as required.
- Ensure cleanliness of the vehicle at all times.
- Ensure that the NWTF vehicle(s) is only used for official/authorized business.
- Ensure that the keys are returned for safeguarding at the end of the shift or handed over to the next driver.
- Availability to work during weekends and after hours as requested.
- Perform such other duties as may be required.
- High School Certificate / Diploma in related fields.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Continuous driving experience.
Condition of Service
Competitive and Negotiable.
Deadline: 27th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.