EHA Clinics, a subsidiary of eHealth Africa, is a health care network operating across Nigeria that provides high-quality, innovative, data-driven, and technology-enabled services. EHA Clinics delivers a comprehensive range of state of the art health care services in each location, e.g, general consultations, laboratory investigations, pharmaceuticals, annual medical checks, child wellness checks, ultrasonography, and specialized services (urgent care, telemedicine, home care, dental care, and ophthalmology).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ERP Systems Administrator – Supply Chain
Location: Abuja (with travels to other locations)
Reports to: Supplychain Manager and Senior Manager, Clinical and Laboratory Informatics.
Duration: 6 months Contract (with possibility of extension)
Summary of Job
- A key member of the EHA Clinics Informatics team, the System Administrator ERP is responsible for managing and configuring our Odoo ERP and performing routine operations to ensure that the system is used in the right way and proper access is granted to relevant users.
- The ideal candidate will define, implement and maintain innovative functional solutions to meet business process requirements in Odoo and/ or other backbone systems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other Duties may be assigned as follows:
- Functional definition, implementation, configuration, and support of the following Odoo domains: Accounting, Sales, Procurement, Supply Chain, Inventory, Human Resources.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to define best practice standard operating procedures for all functional aspects of the business that are supported by the Odoo ERP.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders.
- Provide expert advice on Odoo functionality and the platform’s ability to support EHA Clinics functional requirements. The ideal candidate is an expert in Odoo configuration and deployment and should be able to provide in detail the best-practices configuration and use of Odoo.
- Assist in data integration and mapping. Data is required to be transferred to and from Odoo to other mission-critical systems.
- Determine reporting requirements and fulfill the proper long-term solution for delivering this reporting.
- Define, document, and deliver implementation & training workshops on technical and functional use of the Odoo ERP and supporting systems.
- Define, document, and deliver end-user documentation for the Odoo ERP and supporting systems.
- Provide guidance on test planning for new and existing Odoo ERP processes and software: how to test Odoo functionality for the required business processes and ensure that all scenarios are covered.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform this job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Technical / Business areas or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience with relevant Odoo working experience as a Consultant or Odoo deployment team member.
- Odoo certification offers a clear advantage.
- Experience in business application system development methodology and business process re-engineering.
- Demonstrated ability/ experience in implementation of major systems applications involving relevant modules at a global enterprise
- Strong customer focus and partnership abilities
- Deep customer interfacing experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as organizational skills
- Ability to interact with and present ideas and updates to senior or executive level management
- Curiosity, creativity, and a problem-solving attitude are a must.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across the organization.
- A creative self-starter, team player with the ability to multi-task and focus.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Flexibility to work longer hours and meet tight deadlines as needs may require.
- The System Administrator ERP is a full-time position requiring a minimum of 40 hours per week. All positions at EHA Clinics are on occasion expected to work beyond the mandated 8 hours a day when deadlines or critical path deliverables require additional time.
- Competitive salary scale which is negotiable, but performance-based.
The following benefits are available with this offer of employment:
- Healthcare: EHA Clinics will cover medical expenses for yourself, your spouse, and up to two dependents. Further details are contained in the EHA Clinics Employee Handbook.
- Group Life Assurance: EHA Clinics provides life insurance for you as our employee. This insurance is payable in the event of your death. The effective date of coverage will be upon successful completion of your probationary period.
- Group & Personal Accident: EHA Clinics provides Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (ADD) for you as our employee. AD&D covers death by accidental means (rather than natural causes) and dismemberment. The effective date of coverage is your hire date.
- Pension: EHA Clinics supports employee retirement preparation and investment by paying a 10% pension contribution on top of the statutory pension contribution of 8% that is already factored into your salary.
- Annual Leave: You are entitled to 21 days paid annual leave accrued at 1.75 days/month (based on full-time work schedule).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply