Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is an indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing Company that provides a vast range of services ranging from vessel chartering, vessel management, and terminal & port operations.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant – Legal Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for drafting a wide variety of legal agreements.
- Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters.
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures.
- Analyze and review legal agreements, legislation and documents for the Board.
- Ensure (internal & external) compliance with laid down guidelines, policies and procedures; investigate issues of non-compliance as may be required.
- Conducting legal research and constant monitoring of legal and regulatory change
- Dealing with correspondence, collation of information and preparation of reports.
- Assisting in contract lifecycle management – preparation, drafting, vetting and negotiation of agreement
- Monitoring and filing of completed contracts and other corporate documents.
- Review and advice on regulatory licensing and security initiative issues.
- Manage relationships and all issues relating to the Board of Directors and Shareholders, including convening Board, Committee and General Meetings.
- Maintain a compliance tracker for compliance, and business documents.
- Compiling, and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Draft, design, and print letters, documents after executive review and approval.
- Record and prepare meeting minutes.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative.
- Organizing the director’s personal commitments.
- Ensure all meetings are fully organized.
- Notifying the executive of major events, conferences, and workshops locally and internationally.
- Control access to the executive
- Follow-up with staff and clients
- Screen all incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and route accordingly
- Perform as a liaison between the executive and household staff
- Represent the executive in meetings when unavailable.
Record Keeping & Scheduling:
- Record the weekly schedule of the Executive.
- Manage the calendar and schedule appointments.
- Record notes and messages for the Executive.
- Notify the executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Organize, schedule, and advise on conferences or training for the executive, on the local and international level.
Management & Research:
- Conducting research on behalf of the MD
- Taking the lead on strategic initiatives important for business growth.
- Creating business proposals.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Possession of L.LB
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Knowledge of Commercial Law
- Experience in the maritime industry is added advantage
- Exceptional attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage numerous projects and priorities at once.
- Positive and service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Meticulous with good organizational and research skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Competitive along with other benefits.
Deadline: 30th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.