At erpSOFTapp, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal — to enable our clients current and prospective in Nigeria, West Africa and internationally to realise the power of utilising Odoo Enterprise Business Applications ERP to improve their business. We are a small highly professional team growing quickly and focused on continuing to build a world-class company to shake up the ERP market with Odoo.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a logical thinker willing to explore various industries, markets, sectors and countries with emerging economies?
- Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- We are seeking a Finance Intern to join our team.
- The finance intern will be responsible for undertaking the implementation of accounts onto an accounting system.
- Ability to record the trading activity of a company and implement onto a system with being able to create a true trading position by reviewing Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, P and L, General Ledger, Aged debtors reports, etc and verify the full chart of accounts.
- A knowledge of IFRS is desirable.
- Ability to work within a project team of accountants.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconciling various company’s accounts within an implementation project.
- Reviewing and implementing ledgers on assets, liabilities, income, expenses and equity to provide relevant information to Management.
- Ability to monitor and review creditors and debtors ledgers.
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality, adequacy and accuracy of documentation.
- Accuracy of reconciliation documentation.
- Timeliness and accuracy of management reports
- Strong experience of using spreadsheets
- Can manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate Accountancy qualification
- Required Experience: 1 year
- Key knowledge of basic accounting principles and double entry is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online