Vivo Nigeria (Bhai Zheng Devices) is a subsidiary of vivo; the producers of vivo smart phones ranked among the top 5 smart phones across the world. The company launched into Nigeria in 2019, and has been distributing vivo smart phones across Nigeria since then. At vivo, we commit ourselves to one thing, do the right things and do things right. We stick to openness and honesty; we promote self-reflection and mutual respect. We thrive to provide an inclusive and harmonious working environment that encourages new ideas and promotes ownership, where our vivoers can perform at their peak and reach their potentials beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Finance Manager in vivo Nigeria, you will oversee the financial operations of the company and manage the finance team in order to establish the financial goals of the organization.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Monitor and review daily expenses of the finance department.
- Prepare weekly, monthly expense summary and report
- Oversee the company’s annual tax audit
- Budget Control
- Assist the expatriate departmental manager to oversee the department’s operations.
Who we are looking for:
- You have MBA or 2nd Degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 5 years managerial experience in the mobile industry
- You have proven knowledge of financial analysis and strategy
- You have in-depth knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulation and mobile industry legislation
- You pay meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- You are an analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- You can manage a team.
- You are a great negotiator
- You love to explore technology for efficient results.
What We Offer
- Progressive career development
- Fast paced environment and opportunity to learn with amazing talents
- A fair & competitive Basic Salary + Performance incentive
- Generous Leave Options + Paid time Off
- Health Insurance
Deadline: 7th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.