An Oil and Gas Servicing Company located in Victoria Island, Lagos State, is currently seeking to grow its team by recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Production Chemical and Drilling Fluids
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Oil and Gas Servicing Company
- Identify active green and brown fields, introduce products to operators, carry out necessary tests and recommend tailored solutions.
- Advise clients on potential treatments or improvements to the fluid system based on data analysis.
- Represent the organization in various technical meetings.
- Develop businessvalue proposition and revenue generation.
- Evaluate new opportunities for additional revenue from new and existing clients by analyzing requirements, potential revenue growth and evaluating options whilst maintaining company priorities.
- Research and identify potential suppliers (Local and Foreign).
- Secure partnership agreement with facility owners and Source for reputable subcontractors
- Monitor NipEx tenders for published bids, ensure timely and well prepared technical and commercial response/submissions.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering or a Science related degree.
- Minimum of Four (4) years’ related Oil and Gas experience with Productions Chemicals and Drilling Fluids.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas sector and key business drivers will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
Deadline: 12th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a copy of their Passport photograph / Picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head, Production Chemical and Drilling Fluids” as the subject of the mail.