Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale. We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a candidate who is a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
- Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
- They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
- Administrative assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
- Most importantly, theyshould have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
- To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phoneand e-mail
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Render general clerical support to the department.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th May, 2022.