Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
Location: Free Trade Zone, Calabar, Cross River
- To provide support and oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes within the SBU.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee recruitment, selection, and the onboarding process
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Organizing and implementing training programs accordingly
- Handling any disciplinary processes and formal grievances.
- Iimplementing and ensuring adherence to the company’s policies and programs
- Execute engagement programs to improve
- Manage employee work schedules, overtime, and absence within the SBU
- Support the HQ with all post boarding request
- Support in employee exit management process
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare weekly reports and presentations
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Humanities, or other related fields of study(minimum of 2:2)
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
Deadline: 24th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.