Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI) is an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc. AETI has been established after a thorough research into the technological direction of the present day manufacturing, oil & gas, telecommunication and engineering/technical services industries in Nigeria and across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Lead
Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
- We seek to obtain value from theHuman Resource Lead who will oversee the overall people management procedures / operations across the organization and promote corporate vision, mission, values and culture at a strategic and operational level to drive new initiatives.
Recruitment and Talent Planning:
- Develop recruitment and talent management strategies for sourcing candidates, assessment, interview and selection process.
- Conduct an overall recruitment process to fill job openings.
- Oversee the preparation of new employees for assignments such as induction, orientation, onboarding and training programs.
- Maintain the organisational structure by monitoring the update of job requirements and jobdescriptions for all current and future positions.
- Develop and ensure the distribution and comprehension of the employee handbook.
- Conduct and analyse stay and exit interviews and recommend employee retention improvement measures.
Learning and Development:
- Encourage an enabling learning and development environment to inspire the creation of a culture that encourages individual and organisational learning.
- Drive a robust learning and development program to address soft and technical skills gaps.
- Ensure proper onboarding of new staff is done
- Work with heads of departments to identify their team’s individual capability levels and gaps for optimum performance.
- Ensure that development, deployment and career management processes are in line with the organisation’s talent management principles and provide fair access of opportunity for all
Performance Management and Reward Systems:
- Plan, oversee and monitor the performance appraisal system of employees.
- Work with the heads of department to oversee employees work activities and evaluate/appraise work results.
- Ensure that the organisation’s compensation and benefits packages comply with statutory and regulatory requirements at Federal and State levels such as minimum wages and tax liabilities.
- Oversee the monthly preparation and distribution of salaries and wages.
- Review and monitor payroll information for accuracy i.e. collating, calculation, payroll data, payroll account reconciliations etc.
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant payroll management policy and communicate relevant changes to the organisation
Employee Relations and Engagement:
- Develop a strategic, comprehensive and actionable approach to employee engagement focusing on benefits to individuals and the organisation.
- Drive an employee engagement system to encourage and gain employee commitment.
- Attend to and resolve employee grievances and complaints.
- Oversee the records of employees’ absenteeism and leave status
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Humanities or other related fields of study.
- Professional Certification in CIPM, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM or any relevant certification.
- A minimum of 4 yearsrelevant experience as an HR Generalist.
- In-depth knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law and HR best practices
- Abilityto multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package and HRIS.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellentorganisational skills
- Communication skills at various levels
- Mid level LeadershipSkills to manage a large workforce.
- Hands on Recruitment experience is highly desirable
- Location of the Job is Ibeju Lekki, Lagos; As such, proximity a key consideration.
Deadline: 6th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.