The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Style House Files, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake Four (4) months training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Industrial Pattern Making & Garment Construction Skills Development Programme
Duration: 4 months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Style House Files, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a Four (4) months training on Industrial Pattern Making & Garment Construction course.
- The Programme is non-residential and trainees will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and stipend.
The training aims to:
- Provide skilled manpower for the apparel sector in order to improve the technical edge in manufacturing according to international parameters.
- Create job opportunities for the unemployed by providing them with training in the field of apparel making and allied areas.
- Upgrade technical skills to improve quality, productivity and efficiency level of the industry.
- Create a pool of skilled personnel for employment in garment manufacturing.
- Build capacity for entrepreneurs in apparel production thereby making the sector more competitive.
- Strengthen the sector for domestic production and export purposes.
Eligible candidates who must be between 18 and 35 years of age are required to possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certification Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or B.Sc qualification.
- In addition, basic sewing skills are an added advantage but not compulsory.
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for a test. Candidates should bring along the following:
- Two (2) passport size photographs.
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Educational qualification Certificate(s)
- Original and Photocopy of National ID/ Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Deadline: 6th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with copies of Certificates to: email@example.com
Address and submit the hard copy of their Applications and Certificates at:
The Executive Director,
Style House Limited,
Human Capital Development Centre,
13/15 Ladipo Oluwole, Off Marine Road,
Apapa, Lagos State.