Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Audit Archivist (Daily Worker)
Employment Type: Full Time
Reporting to: Internal Audit Assistant
Proposed start date: June 2022
Job Categorty: Operations
Level: Entry Level
- We are currently looking to fill the role of Internal Audit Archivist (Temporary) who will be responsible to support all audit activities in Abuja.
- Ensure that all documents as required for audit is received from Finance, Logistics, Human Resource and Programs;
- Ensure conformity of each document in line with the various policies of each department;
- Assist in carrying out of internal control reviews of in-country processes including food commodities, assets management and coordinate with the relevant department to correct weakness and improve control as needed;
- Ensure the accuracy of the labelling of each documents according to the auditor’s reference code;
- Upload the documents for ease of access by the auditors.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other relevant qualifications;
- 1 – 2 years experience in Auditing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Approachable, diplomatic, able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment;
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook) is a must;
- Excellent attention to detail, highly, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
Deadline: 6th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion
- Action Against Hunger provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- Other benefits include but not limited to 100% health care coverage, free and direct access to Cross Knowledge e-learning platform.
- This is an emergency recruitment and we are looking to fill this role as soon as possible. Candidates available to start immediately are highly preferred.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.