TeamAce Limited – Our client, a leading Automobile company in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal and Compliance Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Review all relevant statutory laws and regulations applicable to the Company and ensure compliance with these
- Ensure that business activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures
- Assist with the continued development, implementation, and oversight of Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) processes
- Assist with and provide ABC advice to Business and Support Functions
- Prepare management information reports, including quantitative and qualitative content and analysis as to the ABC risk and control environment.
- Support audit and testing activities, and the execution of the ABC Risk Assessment, analysis of results and handling of resulting actions.
- Track issues, actions, and timely completion of findings and recommendations from exercises such as internal audits, testing, ABC Risk Assessment, and external regulatory reviews.
- Report to the Chief Compliance Officer and work with the legal team in the discharge of her responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- At least 3 years work experience
- I.T knowledge (Excel and Word)
- High level of determination
- Good understanding of Compliance activities
- Effective communication skills with the ability to communicate internally and externally at all levels.
N300,000 – N350,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 5th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online