Law and Visas is an Immigration Law Firm based in Lagos Nigeria. The firm has been operating in Nigeria for 10 years. We are a leading firm in Immigration Services.
We are recruiting a competent individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position requires you to support our senior immigration lawyers and the office team.
- Experience in immigration law is not essential.
- However, an experience in working in a business and office environment, getting tasks done in a short time is essential.
- Complete intake interviews
- Prepare immigration forms
- Research laws
- Work with attorneys to develop a case strategy
- Build networks and establish relationships with clients.
- provide consultation to clients
- Provide legal advice to clients
- Help clients with application forms
- Draft appeals
- Collect documents necessary for the visa or citizenship application
- Write correspondence to opposing attorneys, clients, and the court
- Write summaries of individual cases
- Make calls, respond to enquiries, manage client’s expectations and manage issues.
- Update and manage client’s records. Make presentations and provide professional reports.
- B.Sc / HND Degree holder of any discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of Second class upper or its equivalent.
- Must have at least 3 years work experience
- Must have good knowledge of basic computer applications ie Microsoft word, Internet Explorer etc.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Must be able to travel to the office early at normal office hours.
- Must be willing to work on alternate weekends.
- Fluent in spoken English.
- Must have good writing ability / skills.
- Must be able to use computer
- Must have good research and fact-finding abilities / skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and a detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please specify the position you are applying for in the Cover Letter.
- Application after the deadline may not be considered.