Spectrum Microfinance Bank is a customer-centric retail financial institution driven by technology; licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to support economic growth and development through microfinancing. Spectrum Microfinance Bank offers savings, loan, and investment opportunities to a wide range of customers with the aim of creating self-sufficient individuals and sustainable businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Locations: Sango, Ibafo, Shagamu – Ogun, Trade-Fair and Ogba – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating and Managing owned Loan portfolio
- Conducting direct promotion and/or other marketing activities on regular basis
- Screening prospect’s eligibility, opening loan applications and arranging appointments with clients
- Conducting loan analyses by visiting the business and household of clients, visiting the business/employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the established credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit committee and informing the client about the decision of the credit committee
- Arranging the disbursement in collaboration with Back Office and client
- Ensuring punctual repayments by monitoring loans with the loan management software and core application, contacting and visiting all parties based on needs basis to identify potential problems and proffer feasible solutions
- Ensuring high quality standards of the credit portfolio and adequately managing potential PAR
- Actively participating in committees and group discussions, looking for ways to help solve group problems, proactively seeking for improvement and willing to align his/her personal goals with company’s goals.
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc. / HND
- Candidate must have experience working with a Finance house
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with a top tier finance house, Microfinance bank or Commercial bank with demonstrable evidence of consistently exceeding performance targets
- Basic knowledge of financial mathematics & Accounting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills and mobile Application
- Detailed and target oriented
- Good team spirit
- Self-motivated and industrious individuals who like to work outdoor
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to disburse small and medium sized loans to businesses, salary earners, individuals, etc.
Deadline: 5th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply