Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more
EriscoFoods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Operate production machine in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure quality objectives are achieved and equipment downtime is minimized.
- Maintain production line and equipment to a high level of hygiene
- Perform effectively machine set up and change over.
- Understanding the operating conditions, control and adjust machine settings (eg speed)
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production cycle.
- Make sure that the products manufactured from the machine were of good high quality.
- Make adjustment to improve product quality when necessary.
- Monitor the machine regularly to arrest preventable breakdown.
- Maintain and clean machines and tools before , during and after each shift
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Perform safety and maintenance checks on machine regularly.
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output.
- Ensure needed materials are ready and available at all times.
- Maintain activity logs of all relevant data
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
- Perform basic cleaning, inspection, lubrication (CIL) on the machine.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that machine/ machine environment are clean and organized appropriately.
- OND in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Instrumentation) Trade Test / SSCE / WASCE, NABTEB
- Age: 25 – 35 years
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience as Machine Operator in FMCG company.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.