Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is an indigenous premium brand for quality children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. The brand was founded by Adenike Ogunlesi in 1996 as a solution to the unavailability of quality kids’ clothing and to showcase the possibilities that abound in Nigeria. We are thought leaders in retail fashion and in the kids’ fashion space, creating well-tailored garments that are fun, on trend and colorful; giving children extreme confidence when worn.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pattern Maker
Employment Type: Full Time
- The role involves the translation of ideas of the designer into a reliable and repeatable patterns and management of the garment manufacturing processes, to enable team work, with accuracy and speed.
- Meeting with product designers to discuss the design.
- Reading and interpreting design models and blueprints.
- Creating rough-draft templates using computer drafting software/freehand techniques.
- Measuring, cutting, and designing patterns in the material required.
- Double-checking the pattern dimensions and style.
- Meeting with designers to review the final product.
- Reporting back to company managers.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 10 years work experience.
- Previous experience as a Pattern maker with Luxury Fashion House.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and design models.
- Proficient with computer drafting software including CAD.
- Excellent fine motor skills.
- Experience with measuring, and cutting tools.
- Ability to work to a deadline.
- Physically fit and able to stand for long periods.
- Leadership Skills.
- Organisational Skills.
Deadline: 19th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.