Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT . The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Peri-Operative Nurse
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist clients and patients undergoing surgery restore and sustain their health and wellbeing
- Prepare and maintain the theatre for all surgical procedures
- Provides nursing care to patients undergoing surgery
- Prepare, sterilize and care for theatre equipment and supplies
- Documenting and maintaining concise and complete records and report
- Conduct preoperative and post-operative checks
- Ensure cleaning and restoration of equipment and work areas, leaving them suitable for future use thus maintaining a clean and safe environment always
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies and quality standards.
- Infection control
- Incidence reporting and adequate documentation
- Adherence to quality standards.
- RN, RM, RPON (Registered Peri-Operative Nursing Diploma)
- Valid Peri-Operative Nursing practice license
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Computer literacy
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to handle stress and crisis situation
Deadline: 30th May, 2022.