Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Manager – Oilfield Equipment
Job ID: R55347
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Are you passionate about delivering quality through meeting standards and procedures?
- Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
- Join our cutting-edge Quality team
- Bringing cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work.
- Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry leading.
- Our team provides support for customer operations to ensure continuity for production. Partner with the best
- As a Quality Manager, you’ll be responsible for coordinating the resources and activities related to the site Quality team and assure compliance with Company specifications and requirements in support of operational fulfilment and customer requirements.
As a Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the primary focal point within the Subsea Services & Offshore Nigeria on all quality issues
- Being responsible for the site QMS & Continuous improvement activities.
- Setting and achieve goals that are compatible with the business goals of the organization.
- Driving the implementation of Risk Management and Opportunities in the business.
- Engaging with the site leadership, OTR and Shop Operations teams to identify priorities for the Quality team
- Coordinating the site quality team on all business revenue drive initiatives.
- Forecasting the resources needed to support operations based on demand and workload
- Supervising and overseeing the quality team activities verifying and validating that specified requirements for products are met.
- Identifying non-conforming product, applying tagging / labelling, reporting via the Non conformance Management (NCM) tool, and ensuring controls are in place to prevent inadvertent use.
- Acting as focal point for cost of quality, in conjunction with the finance function collate and report COQ metrics.
- Driving the site Quality Management Review. Collate relevant materials and metrics, which reflect the effectiveness of the Quality management system for inclusion in the Management Review.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Management systems and proven ability in policy and procedure writing
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on resume)
- Have working knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry technical and regulatory framework
- Have experience and familiar with the requirements of formal Quality Management Systems and standards, such as ISO 9001:2015 and API Q2
- Have detailed knowledge of requirements associated with the control of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Have been certified as a Quality System auditor
- Have Lean Six Sigma Certification (DMAIC GB or BB/MBB Training, Test, Project completion, etc.)
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.