Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing / Account Manager
Location: Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lakowe – Lagos
- This position is responsible for the firm’s long and short run goals and objectives production process, consumer behaviour, competitors, market forecast, design of sales organization, recruiting and selecting salesperson, training, budgeting, compensation territory and quota design, sales analysis, developing sales approach, customer service, order processing, credit and collection, promotion, planning, organizing, coordination, motivating, evaluation and control, communication and leadership ability.
- Responsible for managing the sales in Government/commercial sectors, developing business plans covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence within the non-financial institutions sphere.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales by developing the relationship through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base of the organization
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market
- Maintain and increasing sales of the organizations products
- Quarterly and Annual Market update report on new services, competitors, business opportunities, etc
- Responsible of management of accounts and key accounts
- Work closely with other job functions in the company to improve overall services level
- Follow up with customers to settle account receivables
- Full compliance with the standard operating procedures and information security policy
- Closure of all audit non-conformity within stipulated time(MasterCard, Verve, VISA, and Internal audit)
- Other duties as assigned by line manager.
Deadline: 19th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.