Plato is a regulatory technology and corporate data management platform that helps companies establish trust with partners, clients, regulators, and banks. We help businesses manage and control their corporate profile, onboard new clients, and comply with regulations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Backend Engineer (Golang)
Job Type: Full time
- Project Plato is an infrastructural solution that addresses existing identity management and information exchange issues in any areas and industries that require secure identity data and credentials exchange.
- By implementing Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) technology, we introduce a new ecosystem for decentralised digital identity management that ensures:
- Trust and Compliance with the existing and upcoming regulations
- Ability to process most complex identity structures and workflows for corporate businesses
- Complete control over digital identities for data owners
- Reduction of data exchange costs.
- We work on establishing the platform to serve indefinite numbers of corporate and other business processes for B2B and looking for technology gurus to work on our complex FinTech/TechReg/LegalTech topic and who, like us, want to see these marvellous technologies (SSI: DID, VC, DIDCOMM, Smart Legal Contracts) around, in daily life.
Senior Backend Engineer role:
- Build and improve web applications for our customers using well-known and widely used frameworks and libraries
- Ensure the application architecture allows easy maintenance and support
- Tune the application performance by optimizing queries, storage and algorithms
- Integrate the applications with 3rd party services (AWS-based and others)
- Work with our customers to define business rules using our domain-specific languages
- Maintain and improve our build and automation infrastructure
- You have a math or computer science background. No diplomas needed, but knowing your graphs and big-Os is desirable
- You know your way around web services
- You know Golang well AND at least ONE of Python, C++, Java/C#, Typescript, knowledge of Rust will be aplus
- You are familiar with modern build systems (especially code generation), Unix-based operating systems, Docker/Kubernetes and cloud services
- You are a self-learner. You can analyze the code and documentation yourself, and you can ask questions when needed
- You are passionate about quality and reliability. This is not a social media app startup, we deal with big money and strict regulations
- You are able to take honest and direct feedback and openly discuss the problems
- You are not afraid of complex problem domains
- Knowledge of frontend technologies is a plus.
- We have successfully proved that our product is (and will be) required worldwide
- Work directly with an experienced start-up team in a very hot industry
- Modern technological stack
- Challenging projects with enough possibilities for personal development
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase the productivity
- Working in a team of the most senior developers with high standards and looking out for the most efficient solutions
- Personal development budget, chance to attend courses and conferences abroad
- Top-notch work equipment
- 25 days of holidays for the Netherlands (or in accordance with your country of residence if you work remotely)
- Above market rate salary
- Be a part of the international team of outstanding talents
- Relocation to Amsterdam + Visa sponsorship if needed (optional).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online