Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Senior, Cyber Security Pre-Sales
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Reports to: VP Sales
- The Senior Cyber Security Pre-Sales is responsible for providing technical solutions presentation and technical proposal to new, existing customer and Prospect across multiple Industries and in any country of Africa.
- These activities provide value to the business by delivering professional services to the clients, increasing Sales efficiency and meeting targets.
- All job descriptions are a general guideline, other duties as required may be included by the Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To attend meetings with potential Clients (Various countries) to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Able to travel across Africa to attend technical meetings and sales meeting with the VP Sales.
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with technical explanations.
- Support RFP/bid on a technical level to support sales process.
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products.
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development framework.
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer.
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include-activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s.
- To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients of using CyberSOC proposition.
- To assume responsibility for running a bid/rfp team, where relevant.
- Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate CyberSoc products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or IT related discipline
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in Presales
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online