Yikodeen, a premium footwear company focused on safety and combats boots in Africa, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Location: Isolo / Ejogbo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to use computer system to record inventory of raw materials and finished goods in a manufacturing setting.
- Adherence to internal control procedures in issuing and receiving items of inventory whether raw materials or finished goods.
- Ensuring that all receipts of raw materials conform with the specifications in terms of quantity, measurement and spec of the item purchased.
- Ability to work closely with the purchasing personnel of the company
- Maintain receipts,records,and issuance of stock items from the store
- Receive,unload,and shelve supplies
- Prompt daily,weekly and monthly reporting of store activities to the finance department
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+years of experience in storekeeping,inventory control,or record keeping.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stock room or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis,and management.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift.
- Skills to operate common office equipment.
Deadline: 3rd June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.