Primera MFBank, your partner for growth, is a fully licensed technology-driven finance platform that offers financial solutions to businesses and individuals. Anchored by a strong balance sheet and an experienced, hands-on management team, we enhance financial inclusion by offering suite of financial services to meet the needs of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: T24 Core Banking Application Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reportsto: Head, Technology
- Responsible for the day-to-day support of T24 core banking application, run the daily close of business, generate all departmental reports
- Responsible for T24 Local Development & Customization (write routines), designs T24 Versions and Enquiry, design reports and requested by the users
- Responsible for MySQL DB administration, backup and restoration.
- Implement and support Temenos Web Services Integration, Restful web services
- T24 Data Migration
- Provide T24 support to operators to resolve any COB problem (using Temenos approved models), escalate critical errors
- Access the Business Requirement Documents of all the interfaces, Develop corresponding Functional and Technical Specification Document
- Create products as requested from business and give necessary supports. Arrangement Architecture for T24 Transact.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience across all functional areas of T24.
- Proven work experience as a T24 Core Banking and Integration Support Officerpreferably in the FINTEC space.
- Familiarity with Azure
- Preferred candidate must be able to proficiently carry-out all of the above job description.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Organize information
- Strong knowledge of banking operations
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Pay attention to details
- Team player
- Honest, proactive and hardworking
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Deadline: 13th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply