Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Talent Acquisition Manager is a senior role, responsible for accomplishing results to drive the end-to-end execution, of the recruitment process.
- The overall objective of this role is to develop, implement and provide recruiting support to the business.
As a key member of the Talent Acquisition team, this position is responsible for end-to-end recruitment ownership:
- Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Olam Agri group, ability to partner well across business lines and provide excellent customer service in all cases at scale in a global environment
- Serve as a primary point of contact for senior Business leaders, Functional Heads, Human Resources partners and other key stakeholders to fill positions.
- Develop detailed recruiting strategies to meet the Olam Agri’s business growth. Generate data-driven market insights, utilize data to continuously evolve the sourcing strategies
- Utilize social media to build up an established network of function/business area. Manage the execution and implementation of talent branding initiatives and measure their success. Assisting in deploying the Employee Value proposition on multiple Social platforms
- Engage candidates from regions, comprehend issues relating to international relocation and lead mobility efforts across regions
- University Relations: to execute on early career programs and campus strategies
- Drive Inclusion and Diversity
- Ability to influence decisions in a highly matrixed environment
- Proven ability to prioritize effectively and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing demands and deadlines
- Passion to go above and beyond and drive excellence.
- Bachelor’s / University Degree. Master’s Degree preferred
- 10 – 12 years of relevant recruitment exp experience
- Demonstrated core Recruiting and Leadership skills
- Proven experience in identification and assessment skills
- Working knowledge of compensation structures/frameworks
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online