PG Consulting Limited is a recruitment, training and business consulting firm. We provide our clients – businesses and corporate organizations – across different industries with superior human capital, high-quality trainings and cutting-edge consulting to help them drive organizational growth, multiply staff productivity, gain appropriate market positioning and maximise profit. Over the course of almost 20 years of our existence, we have serviced various organizations, many of which are strong indigenous brands operating with global standards.
We are most inclined to building strong brands and supporting business growth across industries. Our preference is to work with our clients as partners on an on-going basis towards making their organizations internally effective and more profitable. As we grow into the future, the sustaining core of our operations is working with you, all the way, from People to Profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Recruitment Consultant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a talented Technical Recruiter professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, Tek Recruiters. is a great place to grow your career? You’ll be glad you applied to our organization.
- Meet with prospective clients to have a full-scale understanding of hiring needs and available positions within the company
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified tech team to support the organization
- Participate in meetings with clients to determine vacant tech-related positions and the preferred attributes for potential hires
- Using standardized screening techniques, Assess the skills, qualifications and experience of prospective candidates
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements
- Provide feedback to management about details regarding Technical Recruitment
- Perform required background checks and reach out to previous employers to determine the accuracy of applicant information
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Professional Human Resources certification
- Previous experience interviewing and assessing potential hired for technology positions and assisting with onboarding processes
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies
- Experience working with a diverse team and striving for fairness in the hiring process
- Proficient in using social media and recruitment platforms to connect with and reach out to potential candidates
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the vacant position and answer any basic technical questions a potential hire may have.
Deadline: 7th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and a Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.