The Place is a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee System Admin
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The role involves the upkeeping, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, including servers and supporting remote location team members.
- The ideal candidate will deploy, configure, maintain and monitor active network equipment to ensure smooth operation.
- Management of basic working on servers, desktops, laptops and smart devices belonging to the organisation, using tools like anti-virus solutions, firewalls and other relevant software
- Management of software installation and up-gradation requirements on all servers, desktops, laptops and smart devices belonging to the organisation
- Management of data backup, recovery and restoration tasks for all servers, desktops, laptops and smart devices belonging to the organisation.
- Monitoring of the organisation’s infrastructure assets (servers, desktops, laptops and smart devices) Periodically.
- Management of hardware component upgrade and maintenance requirements for all infrastructural assets belonging to the organisation
- Maintenance and management of organisation LAN, WAN and VPN environments and associated infrastructure.
- Having a National Diploma, HND or Technical Degree is desired. Certification courses in Hardware and networking will be an added advantage.
- 0-12 months of experience
- Basic knowledge of Hardware and networking
- Familiarity with switches, cabling, patching, maintaining up of network topologies
- Knowledge of setting up and usage of infrastructure monitoring tools.
- NYSC Corp Members are also welcome to apply.
Deadline: 31st May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than the closing date.