Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited provide premium solutions to businesses in the primary and secondary sectors of the economy, especially those in solid minerals, extractive industry, manufacturing industry and agriculture. Some of its clients are Zuma 828 Coal Limited, IMEX Mineral Resources and Processing Company, Zuma Energy Nigeria Limited, Zuma Steel W/A Limited, and Zuma Metals & Energy Resources Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make sure fleet are properly Maintained.
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance.
- Schedule, route maintain, and track tucks.
- Assume responsibility for the planning, scheduling maintenance and management of all company trucks and drivers to achieve seamless operations in the transport department of the organization.
- Ensure quality of work (maintenance and repair) on fleet and equipment.
- Ensure proper updating of fleet maintenance job cards.
- Developing and implementing fleet preventive maintenance programs.
- Planing of daily activities of transport operations.
- Track fleet usage and maintain accurate inventory of replaced parts and equipment.
- Communicate maintenance requirements of transport fleet and implement approved correction actions as required.
- Liaise with TSD to make necessary approvals are gotten for repairs and routine maintenance on time.
- Inspecting vehicle and ensure all fleet documentations are up to date.
- Assist in the development of maintenance budget by providing input relative to policy, costs and other metrics.
- Prepare and submit regular (daily, weekly, and monthly) maintenance/repair reports, and parts usage for Management appraisal.
- Monitor transport spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets.
- Ensure investigation and resolution of transport related complaints are sorted out timely.
- Ensuring the safety of the transport fleet compliance with regulatory/legal requirements.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / B.Sc / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
Deadline: 15th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted people will be contacted.