Yetroselane Couture – Our client, a multi-award-winning company in the Fashion industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts and Inventory Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to engage the services of an experienced and intelligent individual to fill the role of Accounts and Inventory Manager.
- The Accounts & Inventory Manager (AIM) supervises, tracks and evaluates day-to-day accounting and inventory activities including establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
- Manage and monitor the inventory of the company to ascertain completeness, safety and accurate record-keeping.
- Conduct a periodic count of inventory of the company.
- Ensure sales records are balanced at the end of the day, week and month.
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items.
- Review and analyze inventory records and check them against physical store inventory.
- Reconciliation of payments issues such as uncredited payments, duplicate payments and inappropriate bank charges; including POS payments and alerts.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounts & inventory function and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with Basic Accounting Principles and current financial reporting standards.
- Prepare and monitor budgets to ensure that only approved expenses are incurred.
- Monitor and review financial transactions entered by the Accounts Assistant into books of account.
- Supervise team members in order to ensure operational efficiency.
- Training, and motivating staff members while supervising and delegating department tasks.
- Prepare and present periodic reports to the Managing Director.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in any Field.
- Must possess at least 3-year experience in inventory management and financial accounting.
- Must be at least, a student member of ICAN writing the Skills level.
- Must possess solid knowledge of the use of QuickBooks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent analytical, maths and report-writing skills
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and exhibit good decision-making capability.
- Salary – N1,560,000 Gross
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.