Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a frontline position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations. Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and fright delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark clear departure from existing methods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring and projecting staffing needs.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members
- Preparing and reviewing operational reports.
- Respondquickly and effectively to incoming communications, such as phone calls and emails.
- Guiding the organization’s activities.
- Provide assistance in filtering and forwarding communications to proper individuals and departments
- Creating personnel folders for new hires.
- Create written and typed reports, including KPIs.
- Ability to effectively oversee all our branches in Abuja.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field.
- 4-6 work experience as an Admin Manager.
- Proficiency with computers, especially Excel and MS Office.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn to use office equipment, such as scannersand copiers
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching.
- Extremely effective communication skills with a talent for operating across different levels of an organization
- Decision-making skill.
N200,000 / month.
Deadline: 28th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Admin Manager (Abuja)” as the subject of the mail.