Northstan Limited is a reputable oil and gas company based on Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct of necessary researches for the office of the Chairman/Managing Director in support of contract/project development.
- Should be able to offer secretarial support to the Chairman/Managing Director.
- Follow up invoice payments with statutory boards, government parastatals and ministries.
- Should be able to represent the company in meetings with and making enquiries from key officials of government parastatals.
- General management of the office.
- Ensure that the office is maintained and cleaned.
- Operation and maintenance of the integrity of office equipment.
- Ensure utility bills are paid on time.
- Should be able to handle general book-keeping. Maintain daily, weekly and monthly petty expenses.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Maintenance of and continuous update of company profiles and statutory company documents.
- Ensure that all official company letterheads and invoices are maintained and printed always.
- Should ensure compilation of and submission of contract tenders when required.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- Prepare communications, such as emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Handling basic employee issues such as issue letters, memos, forms, documents and ensuring discipline in the workplace by working with the Head Office HR/Admin.
- Maintain polite and professional communication with customers and other company staff via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Other tasks as may be assigned by top management and other necessary company officials from time to time.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- It will be advantageous to candidates if they reside around the Wuse area of Abuja, F.C.T.
- Should be a multitasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
- Must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
- Should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of the company and assist in solving problems.
Deadline: 31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.