BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: App Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a person who can translate code into user-friendly mobile applications while collaborating with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications.
- This individual will also build application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality on Android and IOS frameworks and contribute to the design, testing, releasing and support of applications.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Collaborate with Data Science Team to Integrate ML models into Mobile App
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing applications on App Store and Play Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or an related fields
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience developing web and mobile applications
- Experience in using languages such as Java, C++ or ORACLE for software development
- Awareness of new trends in interactive design, development, and digital platforms.
Deadline: 17th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.