Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Security Manager, West Africa
Reference ID: R-55379
Employment Type: Full Time
Travel requirements: May be required
Work schedule: 40 hours per week
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
- You work to mitigate security risks and protect our people, products, and premises at a country level and/or across multiple locations.
How You Will Contribute
- You will be responsible for developing, implementing and leading the strategic and tactical components of the operational security program in your assigned region and ensuring that security activities comply with company policies and legal and regulatory requirements.
- This role will include managing, planning, developing and implementing security plans, programs and processes on physical security, executive protection and security audits.
- You will be responsible for coordinating activities needed to hire and pay for security and legal services, including the preparation and control of security and legal purchase orders.
- In addition, you will report and monitor reports of theft and abuse of trust at the national level; supervise appointments and documents to control legal complaints; and analyze security risks and vulnerabilities in your area.
What you need to know about this position:
- The ideal candidate should have between 10 – 15 years experience in FMCG / Supply Chain / Industrial / Private security
- Have good grasp of loss prevention and travel security
- Understand the security situation – kidnapping, cargo loss and proactive actions to ensure safety always
- Have access within the security network
- Should be a people manager
- Possess strong stakeholders’ engagement – both internal & external.
What You Will Bring:
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical capability
- Working proactively and effectively under pressure
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Working collaboratively and cross-functionally as a team
- Corporate security positions, specifically in conducting investigations and preparing risk analyses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy.