The Advertiser Broad Coverage Limited (TABCL) is an eCommerce Market platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers in many more markets around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses, and organizations of all sizes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Business Development executives sell our company’s products and services to individuals, businesses and government organizations. Sales may be domestic, international, or a combination of both.
- As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, our Business Development Executivesstrive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business as a whole
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients
- Act as a contact between TABCL and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Minimum of OND
- 1 – 5 years of work experience.
- Strong customer service and sales skills for generating leads
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for building meaningful relationships with clients
- Extensive knowledge of productivity tools and software
- Attention to detail and organization skills for honing in on each necessary task
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- A functioning smart phone.
Deadline: 10th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.