The EIE Project Limited / GTE is located in Lagos, Nigeria and is part of the Social Advocacy Organizations Industry. The EIE Project Limited / GTE has 20 employees at this location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring another business development manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory.
- To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 14th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.