AllNews Nigeriais a digital news platform developed exclusively for Nigerians to report the news as it happens. AllNews is not partisan or politically biased, but packed with accurate information with appropriate data to back it up and also to entertain, educate, inform, challenge, and inspire our readers. We use all information gathered to provide meaningful data for our reader’s knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Writer (Stock Bond, Commodity)
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze data and public records of companies
- Daily update on stock market and bond pages
- Present business and financial data pictorially
- Must be good at evaluating financial and investment information.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
- Passion for writing and creating interesting Business stories
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and research skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Dedicated team player.
- Good time-management skills.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
Deadline: 7th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.