MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Campaign of Works (CoW) Planner
Ensure that planning procedure and work management systems are adhered to by the team and that
campaign of works (CoW) projects are executed within the expected timeframe and resource
The CoW planner shall efficiently manage the interface with various campaign stakeholders, during
preparation, execution and close out phases, in particular for the following works:
• Major Maintenance : Rotating machine preventive maintenance, maintenance repairs, etc
• Fabric maintenance: Coating and painting repairs of site production facilities, etc.
• Inspection: Field operations inspection activities.
• Construction: Replacement of corroded lines, miscellaneous modifications, project construction
• Projects: Tie-in, installations and pre-commissioning works, etc.
The campaign of works planner is responsible for the development, issuance and management of all
CoW integrated planning at a reasonable time.
Services to be performed by the CONTRACTOR shall include the following, but without limitation:
Conduct core campaign of works preparation activities by supporting the campaign of works team through the
• Material procurement
• Resources mobilisation
• Cost follow-up
• Updated planning
• Regular liaisons with ALL departments through regular meetings.
• Ensuring proper certifications/authorizations from proper authorities.
• Valuation of estimated duration, and estimated costs.
• Valuation with other departments and integrated operations planners for estimation and management
• Work orders & Notification creation follow-up in SAP.
• Logistics arrangement for CoW of works mobilization.
• Site visits and all CoW readiness / preparation activities.
Conduct core campaign of works planning activities through the following.
• Perform core integrated planning of campaign of works activities (High & detailed plan development,
tracking / real time updates during execution and close out).
• Collect schedules from different stakeholders (ECP, Site production, etc) for the production of integrated
• Development of high-level and detailed plans and schedules relating to fabric maintenance, modifications
and project activities.
• Provide project planning services in support of the Campaign Co-ordinator as may be required.
• Produce 5 weeks look ahead, 4 months and 12 months project plans to allow effective integration with
• Produce Macro planning, Planning POB level 1 & detail planning by shifts if required.
• Ensure production and co-activities constraints are properly captured in all produced planning.
• From the plans produced, develop Personnel on Board histograms to allow project logistics to be managed
• Development and implementation of progress monitoring reports and data gathering systems to ensure
progress is monitored, compared to baseline plans and budgets and reported effectively to project
• Highlight shortfalls in progress and potential threats to CoW project objectives.
• Provide assistance to ensure that Campaign of works activities are appropriately prioritised and planned
• Support the Company position at Contractor premises, sites and on vessels if appropriate, during site
construction, when required.
• Timely report of any potential problems during CoW preparation & execution in a pro-active manner
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with site and office personnel through effective
communication and by making regular visits to site installations.
• Track and propose mitigation measures on issues which can impact CoW preparation (procurement,
modification requests process, site accommodation, personnel transfer /supply boats availability, etc).
• Perform real time update / tracking of CoW activities during execution (This should show progress deviation,
budgeted and achieved POB/ Man-hours / PTW, etc).
• Timely daily reports preparation and distribution during CoW execution.
• Provide data and play active role in the preparation of REX and close out reports at the end of every CoW
• Degree in Engineering, Management or similar discipline.
• 5-10 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry, in production, operations or project management.
• Excellent experience on Primavera planning software is a must and Microsoft applications (Excel, Word,
• High level of interpersonal skills, ability to deal with high workload in a continuously changing and
• Proven capability of understanding and solving typical planning / scheduling and reporting system
• Proven experience of planning multi-discipline projects.
• Ability to plan and prioritise work scopes in line with Asset objectives and operational constraints
• Good knowledge of a production plant, equipment and maintenance systems.
• Good understanding of workforce efficiency in terms of productivity, non-productive time and indirect
• Knowledge of COMPANY metier technical rules and of the international standards.
• Resident with standard working hours, 5 days a week.
• Opportunity for Onsite visits during actual campaign of works execution.
• Location, Port Harcourt Office, Nigeria.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 9th June, 2022