Raedial Farms Limited is a wholly Nigerian-owned and registered company focused on the sustainable management of farms, palm plantations and livestock with over a decade of experience and a dedicated and efficient workforce of more than 500 people. Our business activities include livestock rearing, crop cultivation, and processing with a focus on the seedling, planting, and processing of Fresh Fruit Bunches of palm, to produce sustainable Crude Palm Oil.
With over 65,000 palm trees currently being cultivated on 1500 hectares of land and plans to finalise the acquisition of two more existing Palm Plantations- 10,000 and 5,000 Acres respectively, RAedial Farms Limited is poised to become Nigeria’s top major player in the Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Carpenter
- Installing wooden structures such as roofing frames, rafters, partitions, joists and stud work
- Designing and installing cabinets, shelving, fitted furniture, drywall and insulation
- Adding fixtures and fittings such as door handles, locks, hinges and closures
- Selecting lumber by size and strength to suit each job, sourcing wood to suit the customer’s budget and style
- Calculating the number of fasteners required for each job
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other construction professionals
- Reading blueprints and designs to work to specifications prepared by other construction professionals, architects and building code recommendations
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.