Norsworthy Farms and Agro-Allied Industries Limited (Norsworthy Farms) is an Agricultural company located at Iyiocha Stream Forest reserve in Akwukwu-Igbo, Oshimili North Local Government Area, Delta State. It specializes in the plantation development, production of Oil Palm and processing of the Oil Palm Fruits into various products and derivatives. Norsworthy Farms and Agro-Allied industries limited is a private Limited Liability company Incorporated on the 7th of September 2016 in the Federal Republic of Nigeria and commenced operations in 2017.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a dynamic Chief Security Officer (CSO) to join our company’s executive management team.
- In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic security program for our farm and mill and managing the security of our physical assets.
- To ensure success as a CSO, you should be able to foster a culture of physical security awareness that drives behavioural changes within the company.
- Ultimately, a top-notch CSO should have excellent analytical skills and the ability to minimize risk to ensure the physical safety and integrity of personnel and company information and assets.
- Building a comprehensive security program that includes physical safety and security policies.
- Reviewing existing security measures and updating protocols as needed.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the plantation and Mill to identify potential security risks and room for improvements.
- Fostering a culture of physical security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating with personnel.
- Managing, evaluating, and resolving any physical security incidents or breaches.
- Ensuring that the company’s security policies comply with local laws and legislations.
- Presenting risk assessments and improved security policies to management team members.
- Working with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs.
- Retired senior Military personnel with at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a security manager.
- Excellent knowledge of state and federal information security laws.
- Proven proficiency in developing physical security protocols and procedures.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional managerial skills and the ability to lead a team.
- Ability to research and stay up to date with security trends, as well as changing government and state laws.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Chief Security Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply