Lifemate Nigeria Limited is a professional furniture multinational corporation with 14 outlets distributed across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Warri and with core competencies in different types of furniture, like kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, bedroom furniture, hotel furniture, office furniture, dining set, light fittings, jacuzzi, steam box, shower cubicles, outdoor rattan products, interior decoration and so on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chinese Translator
Locations: Ikeja – Lagos, Mowe – Ogun and Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interprets written or spoken material into one or more other languages, ensures meaning and context are maintained, creates glossaries or term dictionaries, possesses knowledge of multiple languages, and works with individual clients and corporations.
- Reads through or listens to material in one language, ascertains understanding of the meaning and context of that material, and converts it into a second language, making sure to preserve the original meaning
- Consults with subject matter experts and other colleagues in order to understand specialised concepts and translate them appropriately
- Refers to online translation tools for additional assistance with translation
- Follows up with clients to ensure satisfaction and understanding
- Adheres to industry quality standards and ensures that all completed work follows legal and ethical obligations
- Translates a variety of documents including literary, legal, research, technical, scientific, educational, and commercial materials
- Carry out other assigned tasks by a superior.
- Must possess a higher level qualification – HND / BSc
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Must be NYSC certified
- Fluency in English and Chinese language, Written and Verbal Communication,
- Can read, speak and write Chinese Mandarin language and English language
- Understanding of grammar, interpersonal communication, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Must have basic PC experience in Windows environments, working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, Web-enabled applications, and database software
- Gender: Male or Female.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.