Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund (NSSF) is an innovative platform for resource mobilization. Primarily established to supplement efforts to mitigate the adverse economic effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on Nigerians by supporting vulnerable members of the population, strengthening the country’s healthcare system and reskilling the Nigerian workforce for a post-pandemic world.
The Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund is led by a team of Nigerians – working tirelessly to help bring a better life to all Nigerians. Together, with dedicated stakeholders, multilateral organisations, grassroots NGOs and local partner organizations, we are raising funds and initiating interventions to ensure that our children, families and vulnerable groups across Nigeria recover from the devastating impact of COVID-19.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Assistant
- The communications intern will work closely with the Comms Specialist and Programs department to develop quality and visually appealing communications to promote the NSSF brand image.
- Support social media content creation and utilize social media to promote campaigns, reports, and analysis.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree
- Vital digital & communication skills
- Excellent social media brand management.
Deadline: 10th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter and your earliest possible start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Communications Internship 2022” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.