ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Trainee
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- The Corporate Sales Trainee Associate is responsible for managing assigned business portfolio, including prospective accounts within the territory/region.
- He is responsible for revenue protection, secures new revenue within ipNX’s existing clients’ portfolio of as well as seeking / hunting out new clients & businesses within the assigned territory/region portfolio. Aside from revenue drive, he is meant to ensure an excellent client experience / service delivery satisfaction at all times.
- Agreed revenue targets are met within defined timeframes; structured plan created and followed through to achievement of targets.
- Manages and oversees the different account within territory/region portfolio.
- Drive self to achieve set cold call targets 100% completion of signed SLA’s and JCC’s.
- All clients are transitioned smoothly to the relevant account team.
- Deliver excellent customer relationships.
- Ensure all customers complaint are logged with support and are quickly resolved, work with support to deliver on our SLA’s.
- Ensure that new business with existing customers are quickly provisioned within agreed timeframe.
- Engage in good teamwork, by sharing successes and failures, helping others to learn best practices.
- Strengthen working relationship with the team by encouraging collaboration.
- Increased understanding of clients and their requirements and what makes our service valuable.
- Understands and complies with all company requirements. Can be relied upon to act respectfully and ethically.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.