Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world class products and services in all the countries it operates. From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world class solution to meeting our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Job Type: Full Time
- To Ride motor cycle assigned to you with adequate care, to ensure the safety of self, your goods and valuables on he bike.
Duties And Responsilities
- To report promptly for assignments when called upon
- To pick or drop valuables, letter and bills as directed by your superior
- Ensure bike assigned to you is in good working order
- To see to it that bike is taken for repairs/maintenance when due or necessary
- To keep and maintain proper record of bike assigned to you; this include the mileage, fuel consumption, etc
- To be courteous to all person you encounter in the course of your duty: your clients who for the purpose of your duty are your either colleagues or customers of the company, etc
- To report immediately any accident in which you may be involved.
- Any contravention by constituted authority; such as police, LASTMAN or Federal Road Safety must be reported immediately
- To ensure that you are properly groomed to company standard.
N60,000 comes with HMO
Deadline: 4th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their Job Title as the subject of the email