Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an Engineering Manager to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of the business.
- You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure the company’s technologies are used appropriately.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for building and leading a team of engineers for designing, developing, implementing, integrating, testing, qualifying, andmaintaining the embedded software on a wide range of systems.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Help departments use technology protably.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efciency.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Supervising Junior Software Developers, analyzing software performance and conguration systems, and managing the deployment and integration of new software.
- Develop cutting-edge software solutions to optimize our business operations.
- Managing the installation and conguration of software solutions.
- Resolving software deployment and integration errors, and documenting processes.
- Performing routine maintenance and monitoring performance metrics.
- Write clean and well tested code, think logically and solve problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar.
- Relevant training & certications.
- 6 – 8 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in leading and managing software engineering teams in an agile environment.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage many simultaneous projects.
- Experience using other side languages such as Golang, java or Java with microservice approach.
- Full stack understanding of web API/database development concepts and patterns.
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions.
- Prociency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Ability and passion to quickly learn and implement new technologies as required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online