Notore Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is one of the leading fertiliser and agro-allied companies in Africa. Our principal activities include the supply of premium fertilisers, appropriate education on best practices for farming and proper deployment of these practices for optimum results. We have built a robust network of professionals that support farmers and farming communities across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ERP Support Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Support Users on basic front-end application issues resolution.
- Creates and deploys feedback mechanisms for application end users.
- Records, tracks, and documents the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions are taken, through to final resolution.
- Provide user training on ERP usage and application optimization.
- Participates in the design, development, and delivery of software applications training programs and individual classes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- MSSQL and Oracle knowledge
- Full knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Data analysis
- Designing flow charts for business processes
- Understanding of business processes
- Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online