WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time (Associate)
About the Job
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members
- Provides high-level, confidential administrative support to the office of the CEO.
- Schedules travel, arrange meetings and responsible for handling information requests and staff requests
- Correspondences – effective management of correspondences and calls. Draft responses (by phone or email, as may be needed) in a time-sensitive manner, with a clear understanding of office priorities. Manage, screen and track phone calls and emails.
- Protocols – Manages complex and intricate travel arrangements, ensuring detailed itineraries are accounted for, confirmations are maintained and advance materials are coordinated for both personal and business travel (airfare, hotels, cars, etc.) as well as social engagements
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Performs “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study
- Two to Five years providing support for upper-level management
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability
- Skills and Competencies
- Excellent writing skill
- Great organizational skills
- Logistics savvy
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including colleagues of the CEO and staff.
- Very strong interpersonal skill and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders including staff, Board members and external partners.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communication.
- Digital Savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Flexible, Resourceful & Trustworthy
- Assertive and consistent
- Demonstrate personal discipline
- Ability to out-think briefs for problem solving
- Attention to detail.
- Work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and visually
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online