Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fabrication and Welding Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
- Supervise and make requisitions for materials needed for different projects or jobs and prepare monthly chargeback of work done.
- Supervise the fabrication, machinist workshop and spare production.
- Design and construct any of the engineering projects that relate to fabrication.
- Deliver on project welding requirements (Fabrications and Welding Specifications, WPS, Welding Books, Project procedures, etc.)
- Minimum of First Degree in Engineering is required.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Professional qualifications (COREN) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Engineering Designs related to Oil & Gas End Facilities Fabrication and Installation
- Knowledge of the welding processes for fabrication yard activities
- Knowledge of international standards to develop and review Preliminary Welding Procedure Specification (PWPS) and Welding Procedure Specification (WPS).
- Knowledge of mechanical and metallurgical testing to be performed during Procedure Qualification Record (PQR) execution and review.
- At least 15 years of cognate experience-not less than 10 years supervisory experience in fabrication yard management, in related industrial sectors especially mechanical and fabrication projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all business and management levels.
- Ability to read and interpret technical project documents such as isometrics, standards for support, P&IDs, piping arrangements, plot plants, alignment sheet, fabrication drawings.
- Knowledge of the different materials to be welded for piping and structural steel, such as carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex, galvanized, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to financial analysis, business analysis, budgeting, cost, resource, and risk management.
- Track record of success and direct impact or contributions to the bottom-line and growth of current and past organizations.
- M.Sc in Business Administration / Finance, COREN, Engineering Degree
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online