Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited plays an important role in widening the finance options available to MSMEs by providing finance for their businesses through value-added products and services. Founded in 2008, Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is one of the leading Microfinance banks in Nigeriaofferinga a broad range of products and services, to serve its over 103,000 customers through our four business groups: Retail and Microenterprise Banking, SME Banking, Consumer Banking and Specialized products & investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Management Officer
- Responsible for project planning and budgeting.
- Responsible for the oversight and administration of all facilities to include structural and physical operating functions.
- Manage and oversee all branch Security Systems
- Inspect completed work in conformity with laid down specifications.
- Conduct and maintain site inspection.
- Coordination and schedule maintenance plan with various vendors
- Partner with Project managers and vendors to complete projects.
- Ensure that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Plan for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements.
- Maintain a robust vendor list for special projects.
- Oversee all renovations, refurbishments and building projects in line with projections.
- Advice management on new locations and supports strategy in feasibility study
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- OND / HND / University Degree in Business
- Administration Accounting. Project Management Certification will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Computer Applications Excel /Microsoft Office
- Good written and oral communication
- 2 – 5 years of work experience performing similar duties.
- Good project management skills including budgeting and documentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving and results-focused
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a demanding environment
- Candidate must be between 25 – 33 years of age (age should be clearly stated on the Curriculum Vitae.
- Excellent interpersonal, numerical and analytical skills.
Deadline: 13th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.